As of today, Realme’s two smartphones both run Android 13, and the company has released an update to its custom user interface, Realme UI 4.0. Through a Twitter post, the company has announced that the Realme GT Neo 3T and Realme Narzo 50 Pro have both received the latest software updates. The update, according to Realme, will be released in stages.
The first 15% of users will receive this update at random. Starting in the next few days, it will be available to everyone worldwide. However, before that happens, the company will make sure there are no major flaws. Assuming no show-stopping issues crop up, full development should begin within the next few days.
The Realme GT Neo 3T, the Realme Narzo 50 Pro, and their ilk
RMX3371 11.A.09 is the new firmware version for the Realme GT Neo 3T, and RMX3395 11.C.04 is the new firmware version for the Realme Narzo 50 Pro. Both phones have received an update to Realme UI 4.0, which includes Android 13 features such as the aquamorphic design theme colour, enhanced privacy settings, and more. It improves Hyperboost GPA 4.0 for realme Narjo 50 Pro to strike a good balance between frame rate, performance, and power consumption.
This is the full history of updates:
- There are now dedicated spaces for large folders on the main menu. Simply tapping on an enlarged folder will now open it, and swiping within it will allow you to flip through its contents.
- Controls for playing media
- Improvements have been made to the markup tools available for use with screenshots.
- Aquamorphic design is a colourful way to relax the eyes.
- Features an automatic pixelation function for chat screenshots to protect user privacy.
- Whenever you enter Kid Space, your web browser will immediately transform into its kid-friendly Kids Mode.
- Features a dynamic computing engine that boosts processing speed, stability, battery life, and the quality of your app experience.
- Bitmoji’s animated GIFs look their best on always-on screens.
- Support for widgets on the home screen allows for individualised data presentation.